Jan 19, 2016

writings on the wall

Sunflower of Lopburi
Jan 2016

hey. its 2016. i know i've been rushing to finish my writing on my Yunnan trip that took place like half a year ago. i guess for the past few months, it'd been hard to really find the right moment and right mind to write. right mind, because i don't want it'll be like a plain anecdote, that i can't bear if i were to reflect someday. i love writing as it is therapeutic for me. i used to write a lot more about (my) life, instead of travelling. 

it is weird, somehow amusing to aware that part of your life is an open secret, through this medium.

i still have 2 more stories to tell for the book of 2015. i visited bali again with my brother, and then had a short trip to victoria (well it was a week trip, but i only had chance to wander for a short time as it was a business trip). yeap. i'll try, but i think i'll start to write things as anecdote instead of series. i mean, writing a series need a motivation to keep the momentum intact. it is like writing a novel, and for me it has been always time that distract me from keeping it going on. i always had a long pause in between.

i celebrated my new year in Bangkok. to be specific, in Lopburi as i rode the early morning train to the region on the very first day of 2016. and that's another story to write. and now i'm preparing for my mega-trip for 2016, which just been decided like, 3 days ago. LOL. life is full of surprises.

ok. pen-off. till then.

9 comments:

  1. Opps, I celebrated my new year year in Bangkok too and to be exact Lopburi too! Haha.. But couldn't find any malay there apart from us during our visit.

    Well life is full of surprises indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know. saw your IG...and i think i saw ur group kat Chatuchak...LOL

      Delete
  2. wahh agipp, sedang berbunge2 kah saat ini? hehehe.

    projek mega? kemanakah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..bunga2 kembang semusim jer tu. projek mega saya stended project biasa zila kot. adelah..tunggu ye

      Delete
  3. Jappp I rasa macam ada sorang muka agak familiar and I duk tenung jugak.. u pakai short pants kan.. ke salah orang haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zasss...tenung i? hehe..terpana nanti. tadelah...salah org tu...i xpakai short pants ari tu..pakai jeans..hehe

      Delete
    2. Haha I can't really remember exactly tapi I rasa I macam ada pandang this one guy and I think he looks quite familiar so that's why. Haha..

      But anyway, happy new year!

      Delete
  4. have fun, safe trip utuk trip mega 2016 tu..
    menantikan entry melben..ada keja kosong x kt company ko? hehee...nak gak outstation melben, ni asyik pegi tengganu je

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq. hehe..ok2..entry melben and grampian bakal menyusul.

      Delete