|image source - chinatour, google|
the clock is ticking. i just realized there's so much things to do. compared to my mega trips before, which always able to distract me from my workload, things totally go the other way around. think back, i missed my farwest trip because i was too occupied with work, and even missed the 2nd chance for the trip when it came in October.
i guess, to start writing about it even before going, will put the momentum again. let me go through the checklist, for a start.
- Flight tickets - done. not yet for luggage and food.
- Visa - not yet
- Itinerary - 30% done. But most info already in place, thanks to fellow bloggers. i just need to translate it back to my own preference. need to get ready with translation, places name in the language
- Budget - done.
- Change money to RMB/yuan - not yet
- Annual leave - not yet apply
- shopping - new backpack? new camera bag?
- Packing - ahah..still far away.
- Clothes - including jacket as we plan to go to the mountains
- Camera - ok. this gonna be the part that i'd be always puzzled
- others - instant food, medicine etc.