the two sides

i was having my sahur. then decided to browse my insta (yeah...it is now become a habit), and saw John's post on #MH17. it was a bit blurry, as i didn't know what was going on and i thought he mistakenly typed and was reminiscing the #MH370 incident.

it was a tragic lost. too tragic to bear, even for nobody like me.
i was and am too angry.

if i were 'one of them' (Xmen/Heroes re-quote), i'll hunt down the culprit to the ground.
yes. i am more angry than sad.

#sabarRamadhan

Ya Allah.
Give them strength to bear the loss, and strength to move on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was browsing for the news, while waiting to jump start my daily routine. i saw new entry on stevehuff posted by Justin. a such inspirational work. glancing through it, has brought me back mental state to rational (vs. entertaining my anger).

http://adviceformyboys.com/

breath and embrace life, of us and of people around us.

Comments

Popular Posts