take me away


pangkor island, april 2012
nex 7, 18-55mm
jpeg

never thought the year gonna give me headache this early. 2nd week of January, the snowball is bigger than a mountain already. the upgrading doesn't seem a good thing, when people become so 'kiasu' throwing everything on my plate, just because they 'excited' that i've been ugraded, and they want to move on.

i'm not good a multitasking, juggling or even delegating.
but i have to bear with this.

going to be on jetsetter mode for next two weeks. i have small windows between the trips...erghh. it is no fun to think. because i haven't fully prepared, particularly for the conference.



time like this...it makes me think about the beaches ... ah.
take me away!...

Comments

  1. Hello Agip.
    You have a nice blog. I would like to share about my E-Magazine project. Kindly say hello to me at danial.mohdrazzid@gmail.com and I will share more about it afterthat.

    Rgds,
    Danial

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts