the (cold) weekend

i caught a cold, just after my saturday outing with yasir to OU. it started with a sneeze and after the dinner with them (+hafriz), i kept sneezing and hardly slept for the past 2 nights. the cold then evolved to fever and then cough etc. Hence my sunday just gone with me turned to potato couch. i felt dizzy to do things and end up just ordered the food from the couch, and kept watching the idiot box again and again.

ergh....one thing for sure..as it evolved to fever, while my taste buds turned everything into no less a hospital-meal, i've been craving for dessert. i kept imagining myself eating those cheese cakes, ice cream..and also the delicious blueberry egg tart of KFC. luckily i have the yogurt-ice cream in the fridge. else...i'd like zombie craving for the food...erhhh....

i'm on medical leave today. and hope things get better by tonight so that i can sleep well.
tomorrow's mission - eat all you can (modestly)... 

Popular Posts