Jan 11, 2010

hello january!


it's the eleventh day of 2010.
i haven't had much time to reflect things and share my thoughts here, as much as i wanted to. it's been almost a year i haven't done this. i mean blogging. but i do hope i'll get myself back on track.

it's the eleventh day of 2010.
am excited.
letter of vacant possesion already arrived and within few days, i can collect the key to my house.
dato' already approved my memo to attend the conference in USA, and i'm obviously delighted! yeap...the sound of miley's party in usa keep playing in my head now. i wish everything will be smoothed...the visa, the trip etc.

it's the eleventh day of 2010.
it starts to freak me, as i tend to count my age.
i'll be passing the big 3-0 within few months and i still have a lot of things to do.

it's the eleventh day of 2010.
happy (belated) new year 2010.