chapter 12 - part 3

FIFA World Club Championship - Revisit the Reds
Sao Paolo did it again! and this is the 3rd time they're crowned as the champion. they beat Liverpool FC with 1-0 in kind of biased match. yeah, i know. if the team is good enough, they'll win whatever it takes to. but it's kind of denying the opportunity for LFC to have at least the chance. 3 off-side goals, plus a penalty chance? oh..the referee was a Mexican, they told. so what else? it's the latin world that rule the soccer.
anyway, i just have a thought to have my 'full' support back for the Reds, as my next year resolution. it's been 2 years, i barely follow their updates, except celebrating the joy of being on top of the world when won the Champion's League etc. It's not that i'm kind of 'only when good times supporter', but i barely had the chance to watch, or even had buddies to join me. i tell u, it ain't joy.
they're doing great so far in the CL, EPL...and hope this year will be at least like last season if not better! hehe...i bet Owen kind of regret for leaving the club ( damn...i was frustrated with the decision to move actually). so long live liverpool! You'll Never Walk Alone!

The Pain Story of Winter - Help them!
Please support the rescue team with whatever you can, preferably foods, clothes, blankets, sweaters etc. for the Pakistan Earthquake victims. Winter is approaching and somewhere next week, they're expecting below zero temperature plus snow, and they barely can survive without our continuous support. Visit sites below for more information:
SEMSAS 97 - revisit
i made kind of crazy decision to drive alone to Ustad's wedding in Keratong, but Alhamdulillah, everything safe. i departed around 9.30am and arrived at 1.30pm. not so many turned out, but i was kind of flattered to meet all my good old friends which most i haven't met for 8 years. Taufik n Kilah, Hisham, Pailang, Amri, Ustad, Ricek and Fauzi. it was like revisiting my past, to be with them, listen to all the stories etc. kind of suprise for me to see how closed they are even after 8 years we graduated from the high school. i was and am barely in the loop to know what's really happening among us for the past 8 years, but still i realize they are my good old semsas friends which are warm, funny and crazy. imagine how they still practising this 'bahasa terbalik' thing...hehe. i had good time and wish could meet them more often.

Superman - it's not easy to be me
i saw the promo on Smallville yesterday and this song caught my attention. there's something in it that i feel like a reflection of me, except i don't have red sheet and wear my underwear outside.
I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
I’m just out to find
The better part of me
I’m more than a bird
I’m more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It’s not easy to be me
Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I’ll never see
It may sound absurd
But don’t be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed
But won’t you conceed
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me
Up, up and away, away from me
It’s all right
You can all sleep sound tonight
I’m not crazy, or anything...
I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
Men weren’t meant to ride
With clouds between their knees
I’m only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me.....inside of me
It’s not easy to be me

Popular Posts