I Choose ...

It's a big name in oil and gas industry.While i'm looking for a career move, it's a bit weird and funny for me to choose not to go for the interview.Am i being precient now? I thought i was too eager to for it, as it'd been days i kept browsing the jobstreet, just to see my application is under consideration. I haven't called them to cancel my appointment.Am i doing the right thing? Or am i actually fear of moving on?I do hope i've made a right decision.This week has been a tight and busy week, as everyone rush to have all things done, before a long holiday next week. I believe PMO will be almost empty, for next Wednesday and Thursday. So do i, meaning, i've been too busy lately especially today, as end of the month reports must be done by this weekend. Target Letter, Department report, Program proposal...etc. etc.I really need a break...... 

Popular Posts