this is just crazy ! my hp having a problem at the moment since it's been blocked by the cellular ops. i just called them and notice that, i made an international calls that cost me £75 and that's the reason why they blocked my service. just couldn't believe this bullshit! now my budget a bit way from what i've been planned and calculated. arghh this is f***ng bullshit !!!!. Since when an international call is allowed by vodafone if u just subcribe the off-peak service ?. Now i realize my t-65 extra-ordinary function cannot be used anymore. seriously, now i've to think of selling my gear in order to cover my budget back !. but i love my dynax 5 so much since it is my first ever slr. well may be i just sell the lens, that sigma 70-300 and the 50mm , since i'm not using these 2 lens lately...so do dynax 5 !. this is a problem when u r just a student but having an expensive hobby ! may be i should reconsider of going totally digital since i don't have to think about buying the film, process the films, etc. i really have to think about this and i hate what happens now. well as usual, until one time in your life, you'll find that 'Things don't always turn out that way !!!! '. till then ...bye

Comments

Popular Posts