...

Just listening Kelly Rowland track again. I'm addicted to it now and just found the lyrics of the songs. Woaa..berat punye lagu not the jiwang karat type lagu. As i've been listening to it for quite sometimes, i just realized this song is so touchy, full of emotional etc, yet such a briliant track. May be i'm too sensitive but watching the videos and reading the lyrics drove me to this kind of feeling. I tried to find the real story behind the song, just to check , is it a tribute to something or not, but i just couldn't find it.

Yesterday i did nothing instead of photography. My first serious attempt on still-life idea and the subject was a glass chess set that i borrowed from my friend. Setting the backdrop with black mounting board took me quite some time since my room is a bit small and there's only one source of natural light. In fact, i found that the a piece of board wasn't enough. I went to the Stationary Box shop and grab another one, cost me 99p and came back home. 3 lenses had been used and a roll of 36 exposure superia 100 completely been used for the session. What a record for me, he he...i've never been able to finish a roll of film in one day!! but not now. Then i went again to city centre, now to Jessops to develope the film. 'Come back and collect your prints on monday' .OK.
Today, well nothing interesting instead of i'm completely wasting my time with everything except doing revision for my forthcoming exam!!! Watched the Juara Lagu 17 in the afternoon. Live netcast quality was sucks!!! Damn it...i only heard the songs but couldn't see what was going on there. Quite suprise with the result where Keliru won the main trophy. Honestly! they don't deserve it...he he.. i thought Ziana gonna win it, God..she was awesome and terrific with her new image!!..but i think it's ok since she won the Ballad category instead of nothing... and Siti again won the Best Performance and Irama Malaysia category. I thought she's gonna win the title...but thank God...he he..actually the Irama Malaysia songs that competed today seemed very crouded with the 'penari nak penuh satu pentas' and music arrangement 'kelam kabut'. So if i was the judge, i wouldn't go for them...he he...
After ate Mee Goreng Indo-me , i called her to wish her Happy Birthday. It has been a week after her birthday actually....teruk betul aku nih!!!..but glad to hear her voice again and talked to her. We shared a beautiful song and almost put me into tears. (Again..i'm too sensitive!!!) It was so special when sang the song to her and hear it again and again from my Jukebox. For her:

I'm Gonna Be Around

It's been so long since we took the time
to share words from deep inside us
we're in our own world spinning our wheels
but you know how I feel

Well since the first time I took your hand
my love for you has just be growing
you always seem to understand
you know how I am

I'm gonna love you till the end
I'm gonna be your very true friend
I wanna share your ups and downs
I'm gonna be around

When you're alone cos I'm away
don't be sad don't be afraid
I'm gonna turn my thoughts to you
like I always do

I'm gonna love you till the end
I'm gonna be your very true friend
I wanna share your ups and downs
I'm gonna be around

Catch you when you fall
hold you when you're down
sharing every moment
I wanna show you all I do
I believe I've found a miracle in you

I'm gonna love you till the end
I'm gonna be your very true friend
I wanna share your ups and downs
I'm gonna be around

But i'm just afraid i'm not what i've been saying...yeah i know nobody perfect. Have i always been there for her? Have i been such a true friend for her? I just hope i'm not playing fool with people because one day i'm gonna regret it. I'm gonna be around....

Popular Posts