mulanya di sini ...

Currently, i'm listening to few tracks from The Two Towers soundtrack while wondering what to do with my first ever page. I haven't done this thing seriously before, even some of my alumni community's site discussion board had been my 'victim' with my desire to share and talk ( he he..sorry guys, i won't disturb our site anymore...i have mine now). So how it should be? perghhhh..give me some damn ideas...huh this track quite depressing, feel like i'm running away from all those orcs and uruk-hai. Let me list the things that i want to put in here first. Well what are they? ..keep thinking bo (this track is killing me!!!)...ok it's better now, i've changed it to kelly rowland - stole. Nice song, but i haven't figure out what the hell the song is about...ok

1. Movies - i think this the thing that i'm gonna talk most...yeah since i got that UGC unlimited card, i've been spending most of my free time here watching movies.
2. Photography - something that i'm obsessed with now. Urghhh....i'm not a pro-yet, or even amateur, just a dumb -beginner who had spent poundssss on for this inspiring activity.
3. My life here - well anything important and interesting ....i'll put it here...
4. Bla bla bla bla.....

Ok...i'm gonna stop now...need to continue with my work on few pieces of board i just bought. Yeah...need to sketch something for my shooting tomorrow.
(love the Edoras theme song...currently on my Jukebox)

Popular Posts